Facts About the Stop Zombie Mouth Campaign
- This Halloween, ADA and PopCap Games are redefining what a Halloween “treat” can be, by giving a fun game free, instead of candy.
- The American Dental Association (ADA), the leading source of oral health-related information, and PopCap Games, a leading digital games creator and a division of EA, have partnered to raise awareness of the importance of kids’ oral health in addition to providing a fun alternative to sugary treats on Halloween night.
- Anyone wishing to give away PopCap’s hit Plants vs. Zombies instead of sweets for Halloween this year can download free game coupons (redeemable for the full PC/Mac edition of Plants vs. Zombies) at http://stopzombiemouth.com.
- The free codes can be redeemed at http://stopzombiemouth.com starting Oct. 30, but no later than Nov. 10. They are good for the PC or Mac version of the super-popular game, which normally sells for $19.95.
Join the Stop Zombie Mouth Twitter Party
Please join us for an online Halloween Celebration! We’ve teamed up with PopCap – the coolest online games for kids and the American Dental Association to help Stop Zombie Mouth! Join the
#StopZombieMouth Twitter Party with Halloween Party Tips and Great Prizes!
DATE: Wednesday, October 24th
TIME: 9:00 – 10:00 PM ET
RULES: You must RSVP and be a US resident 18 and older to be eligible to win.
To Embed: <object width=”560″ height=”315″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/PakDzaJZR8o?version=3&hl=en_US”></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param><embed src=”http://www.youtube.com/v/PakDzaJZR8o?version=3&hl=en_US” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” width=”560″ height=”315″ allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true”></embed></object>
Direct link to video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/PakDzaJZR8o
Social Media Suggestions
- #StopZombieMouth this Halloween by handing out copies of PvZ to trick-or-treaters! Check out the site now! http://stopzombiemouth.com
- Be the coolest Trick or Treat house in your neighborhood thanks to #PlantsvsZombies http://stopzombiemouth.com #StopZombieMouth
- RT @popcap: Want free Plants vs. Zombies? Of course you do! To get your free copy, visit http://stopzombiemouth.com. #StopZombieMouth
- Love this video! MouthHealthy: Have you seen this fun new video with Plants vs. Zombies? http://stopzombiemouth.com #StopZombieMouth
- Grab a free copy of Plants vs. Zombies! http://stopzombiemouth.com #StopZombieMouth
- Give Trick-or-Treaters a free copy of Plants vs. Zomb this Halloween: http://stopzombiemouth.com #StopZombieMouth
- For Halloween, I’m handing out free Plants vs. Zombies game downloads. You can too! http://stopzombiemouth.com #StopZombieMouth
- Get Plants vs. Zombie FREE game coupons to hand out as sugar-free Halloween treats: http://stopzombiemouth.com #StopZombieMouth
- Halloween Survey: Parents Want Fun, Healthy Alternatives to Sugary Treats, October 15, 2012
- Zombies: Coolest Alternatives to Sugary Snacks, October 1, 2012
- Stop Zombie Mouth” Halloween Campaign Sowing Five Million Free Trading Cards in Addition to Free Copies of Plants vs. Zombies, September 28, 2012
- Stop Zombie Mouth Campaign Heats Up, September 17, 2012
- Redefine ‘Treat’ This Halloween, September 10, 2012
- The American Dental Association and PopCap Games Announce Campaign Offering Tooth-Friendly Alternative to Sugary Halloween Treats, September 10, 2012
About the American Dental Association (ADA)
The not-for-profit ADA is the nation’s largest dental association, representing more than 157,000 dentist members. The premier source of oral health information, the ADA has advocated for the public’s health and promoted the art and science of dentistry since 1859. The ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities develop and test dental products and materials that have advanced the practice of dentistry and made the patient experience more positive. The ADA Seal of Acceptance long has been a valuable and respected guide to consumer dental care products. For more oral health information, visit the ADA’s website at www.MouthHealthy.org.
PopCap Games is the leading global developer, publisher and operator of casual video games: fun, easy-to-learn, captivating games that appeal to all ages across PC, mobile, social and other platforms. Based in Seattle, Washington, PopCap was founded in 2000, was acquired by Electronic Arts in 2011, and has a worldwide staff of more than 400 people in Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver, B.C., Seoul, Shanghai and Tokyo. PopCap’s games have been downloaded over 1.5 billion times by consumers worldwide, and its flagship franchise, Bejeweled®, has sold more than 50 million units.